ISO 45001 - Health and Safety Management Systems
What is an Occupational Health & Safety Management System
ISO 45001:2018 requirements provide a formal pattern to strengthen organisations to reduce the likelihood of incidents, Illnesses, and breaches of the legislation. Having an effective and sufficient occupational health and safety management system will help the organization fully protect its resources and reputation and create a completely safe and reliable environment for its employees.
Benefits of OH&S Implementation
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management:
By Implementing OHSMS based on ISO 45001 requirements, we will have a proactive and mature system to continually review the entire organization activities and ensure potential risks are identified, monitored, and dropped to as low as reasonably practicable level.
- A commitment to Health and Safety of Employees:
- By implementing OHSMS policies and procedures, the organisation demonstrates its responsibilities to health, safety, and sustainability.
- Safe Work Environment:
Creating a safe work environment is the responsibility of an organisation. ISO 45001 will help organizations increase their current occupational health and safety standards from minimum to maximum level.
- Global Recognition System:
- ISO 45001 is a first global recognition occupational health and safety system.
Quotation Inquiry Form
201/284 Doncaster Road,
Balwyn North, VIC 3104
1300 282 452